Thursday, May 31, 2007

Amazon.com - Never Pay A Full Price

By 12BuyOnline.com

Tips! When you buy online, you will also be getting a bigger selection than if you hit your small local music shop for your instruments and gear. You will be able to access any type of guitar, drums, videos, or more that you are looking for.

The popularity of online shopping has really soared in the last few years. The web presence of well-known retailers, improved security in the ordering process, and the sheer convenience of it all has struck a chord with consumers worldwide. At the forefront of the online retailing movement, of course, is Amazon.com.

By now, the Amazon.com story is familiar to most people. The company was founded back in 1995 by Jeff Bezos, a graduate of Princeton University who started out as a financial analyst before pursuing his entrepreneurial aspirations. He recognized the e-commerce potential of the Internet, which had not yet broken into the public consciousness like it has today.

Bezos decided to start out by selling books, and he literally ran Amazon.com from his garage until he received enough capital from investors to expand accordingly. Surprisingly, the website was a hit right off the bat with Internet-savvy consumers.

In its first month of operation, Amazon.com was averaging five-figure sales and could count customers in all fifty states as well as several foreign countries.

But Bezos was not content to stop there. He had big dreams for Amazon.com, and wanted it to become the first website that online consumers go to for whatever their shopping needs. So Bezos continually added other products besides books to the Amazon.com lineup.

These days, shoppers can buy CDs, DVDs, gourmet food, jewelry, computers, furniture, and just about everything else at Amazon.com. Bezos took his company public in 1997, and became a billionaire soon after.

Tips! When you buy online you need to ensure that the web site you are using is conducting business in a secure way. Using "https" protocols, on the other words, a secure server to process all transaction details. If their site is not secure then your personal information, as well as your credit card information might be compromised.

The company, now in its tenth year of operation, has shown no signs of slowing down and remains one of the most popular websites on the Internet. I do quite a bit of shopping online, so I can certainly understand why Amazon.com is so appealing to consumers.

First of all, you really can find almost any kind of product on that site. The selection is just amazing, and I find that it's much more convenient for me to do my shopping from a single site than to have to track orders from several different ones.

For example, if I want to purchase a sweater, a bag of cat food, a DVD, and a bread machine, I would ordinarily have to order from several different stores. That would mean filling out four different order forms, paying for shipping four separate times, and tracking four different packages to make sure that I actually receive my orders.

That's not very convenient at all! But with Amazon.com, I can order all four items from the same site and do all of those other things just once. A second reason that I like Amazon.com is that their prices are very competitive compared to other online retailers. The regular prices of all merchandise on the site is discounted to begin with, and they almost always have some kind of special sale or promotion going on.

Tips! Very recently the online shopping has taken pace and most of the companies actually encourage their perspective customers to go online shopping by introducing online discounts on various items. Online shopping helps us to avoid parking hassles, traffic jams and we all know that we now have actually started preferring to buy online.

I've never paid full price when buying something from Amazon.com, which is definitely a good thing. A third reason that I like Amazon.com is that they have product reviews from consumers right on the order page. Before I spend my hard-earned money on something, I can read reviews from other regular people to see how the products worked for them.

I have to admit that I've changed my mind about several purchases on the strength of the reviews I read on Amazon.com. Overall, I can honestly say that I've never had a problem with an Amazon.com order in the five years that I've been shopping there. If you're looking for a comprehensive online retailer for your shopping needs, then I recommend checking them out.

Get Free Articles From ArticleBuilder.net

No comments:

Popular Posts